Summer Tennis Camp
2014 CV Tennis Camp Registration Form - Click here to download the form
Castro Valley Junior Tennis Camp, 2014
Join us for 10 weeks of summer fun on the courts at Canyon Middle School! Come for one week or come for multiple weeks. We welcome junior tennis players (ages 6-17) of all levels to our camps, which include stroke analysis, technique and development, footwork, singles and doubles strategy and match play. We also promote sportsmanship, healthy lifestyles, team building activities and very cool tennis games! Please e-mail me at email@example.com if you would like me to send you a daily schedule or a weekly schedule. Our half day option was so popular in 2013, we designed our 2014 camp around it! We offer tennis activities, lessons and drills in a small group environment (I plan for a 4:1 student to teacher ratio) with my TAUT (USTA Twelve and Under Trained) staff. We offer obstacle courses, tennis Olympics, and tournaments, and so much more since we don’t have to limit our activities to two tennis courts like most junior programs. We also work on sportsmanship and court etiquette. And, the kids learn the most fun tennis games around!
We have so much to offer:
- T-Shirt, camp photo, pedometer bracelets? Yes, as always!
- Medals and ribbons for obstacle course, tennis Olympics and tournaments
- Discount for multiple sessions? Yes, 10% for three or more sessions!
- CPR/First Aid Trained personnel? Yes, we are current on CPR and First Aid. As a CVUSD coach, I’ve been fingerprinted and gone through Megan’s Law background checks.
- And . . Plenty of Parking!
- Food? Parents will provide morning snacks and and we’ll provide Friday lunch.
- Water? There will be water jugs on every court so your child can stay hydrated. However, you should send an insulated water bottle with your camper’s name on it.
- What to bring? A tennis racquet, can of balls, and a water bottle with camper’s name on it. A sweatshirt for the early morning hours is a good idea, too.
- Send or bring me your registration form now. In 2014, there will be an additional $20 charged for same day registration. This means if you come on Monday morning to register, you pay an extra $20.
If you have problems downloading the registration form, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 510-881-5840. Thanks!
We hope to see you soon!
Enjoy our 2014 summer tennis camp photos:
Enjoy our 2013 summer tennis camp photos:
In June, 2013, our new staff attended USTA twelve and under training (TAUT) in Fremont. Thank you Angela, Sophia, Madison, Justin, Eric, Kevin and Jonathan. They join Claire, Michelle , Quill, and Calvin who were trained by the USTA last year.
More Photos form our 2013 Gallery
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ Dear 2006 – 2012 Castro Valley Junior Tennis parents and campers, Thank you for seven amazing years of tennis camps in Hayward. We moved to Castro Valley, and hope you will join us. Sincerely, Suzi Mills, Director, Castro Valley Junior Tennis